Mission and Beliefs
We will provide our student-participants with essential skills and lessons necessary to make them successful in life, while keeping academics and citizenship as our highest priorities.
- Student-participants and their academic success are our highest priority.
- Participation in competitive sports and activities produces lessons that will be used in life.
- Success is dependent on teamwork, preparation, work ethic, desire, and coachability.
- Open communication and mutual respect among student-participants, coaches, parents, officials and faculty are essential.
- Athletic and Activity programs, led by well-qualified coaches who are positive role models, instill pride in the student body and community.
- Positive parent/community support and involvement enhance the growth of the athletic and activity program.